I go to local thrift stores (primarily non-profit) and usually bring home a large quantity of department store and designer clothing and shoes by spending only $30-$45 and a few hours looking for fashion items to be worn with my existing wardrobe.


The goal is to is to inform women of the fashion affordability of shopping at thrift stores, the benefit of donating, and how these organizations help disadvantaged, recovering and abused men, women and children.

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Outfit of the week 3.1.15

Most of this week's outfit is from my last thrift store find.

The heirloom sweater and ponte knit pant are from the Foundry. The high-low tank is a recent online purchase and both pairs of shoes are retail purchases. I couldn't make up my mind which pair of shoes would go best - so I picked both.

The flats with this outfit is so retro (think Mary Tyler Moore on the Dick Van Dyke show)

No comments:

Post a Comment