I go to local thrift stores (primarily non-profit) and usually bring home a large quantity of department store and designer clothing and shoes by spending only $30-$45 and a few hours looking for fashion items to be worn with my existing wardrobe.


The goal is to is to inform women of the fashion affordability of shopping at thrift stores, the benefit of donating, and how these organizations help disadvantaged, recovering and abused men, women and children.

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Outfit of the week 12.21.14

This weeks outfit is half thrift store find mixed with a couple of old pieces from my closet.

The skirt and the Joan Rivers Classics Collection red crew-neck top is a thrift store find. The black boots and double-breasted swing jacket are pieces I've had for (probably too) many years. I would wear my signature black tights with this outfit.  

After I took this picture, I realized that the necklace may be a bit much.

No comments:

Post a Comment