I go to local thrift stores (primarily non-profit) and usually bring home a large quantity of department store and designer clothing and shoes by spending only $30-$45 and a few hours looking for fashion items to be worn with my existing wardrobe.


The goal is to is to inform women of the fashion affordability of shopping at thrift stores, the benefit of donating, and how these organizations help disadvantaged, recovering and abused men, women and children.

Monday, December 29, 2014

Outfit of the week 12.29.14 - Holiday Edition

This outfit is great for ringing in the new year!

The red knotted dress and the black moto jacket are from Avon. The black mesh lace-up pumps are Isabel Toledo from Payless Shoes, and the Missy K skull clutch was a Christmas present to myself from Amazon.

This outfit is a combination of sexy and bad-ass!

I only paid $16.75 for this purse. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment