I go to local thrift stores (primarily non-profit) and usually bring home a large quantity of department store and designer clothing and shoes by spending only $30-$45 and a few hours looking for fashion items to be worn with my existing wardrobe.


The goal is to is to inform women of the fashion affordability of shopping at thrift stores, the benefit of donating, and how these organizations help disadvantaged, recovering and abused men, women and children.

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Where have I been????

It's been a while since I made a post and it wasn't because of lack of trying. It actually was because I done the following since my last post...went to Las Vegas, Houston TX, Destin FL, and Gulf Shores - and in the middle of all that travelling I moved into a new residence. Now I'm through travelling for a moment and all settled into my new home.

My time away from blogging was good and bad. Good because it gave me a new perspective on how I want this site to evolve, and bad because I missed posting some great fashion opportunities.

Now I'm back!

So stay tuned for new fashion ideas, trend updates and of - course opinions.  

No comments:

Post a Comment