I go to local thrift stores (primarily non-profit) and usually bring home a large quantity of department store and designer clothing and shoes by spending only $30-$45 and a few hours looking for fashion items to be worn with my existing wardrobe.


The goal is to is to inform women of the fashion affordability of shopping at thrift stores, the benefit of donating, and how these organizations help disadvantaged, recovering and abused men, women and children.

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Outfit of the week 11.23.14

As promised in my last "Outfit of the week" post, this week's outfit has the second dress (of the two-fer) that I bought from QVC.

I created a Fall outfit by adding a black leather-ish moto vest (a Groupon find), shooties (Payless Shoes) and black tights (Walmart).

There's a leather belt in the picture, but that would be worn if I didn't wear the vest. This is my biker gone girly look!

Opaque tights of varied colors and patterns are a Fall and Winter style staple.

No comments:

Post a Comment