I go to local thrift stores (primarily non-profit) and usually bring home a large quantity of department store and designer clothing and shoes by spending only $30-$45 and a few hours looking for fashion items to be worn with my existing wardrobe.


The goal is to is to inform women of the fashion affordability of shopping at thrift stores, the benefit of donating, and how these organizations help disadvantaged, recovering and abused men, women and children.

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Outfit of the week 2.22.15

This week's outfit is mostly old clothes along with a thrift find.

The poly knit black a-line skirt with the white chevron stitching and the sleeveless mock sweater and the red pat-leather pump were old staples from my closet. I really should get rid of them - but somehow it never dawn on me to do so.

The red wool sweater jacket was a great thrift store find. I thought it was the best find of 2015 until I went shopping yesterday. The large black bag was actually given to me by a co-worker who died recently. I will always cherish it.

This is a great winter-to-spring transition outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment