I go to local thrift stores (primarily non-profit) and usually bring home a large quantity of department store and designer clothing and shoes by spending only $30-$45 and a few hours looking for fashion items to be worn with my existing wardrobe.


The goal is to is to inform women of the fashion affordability of shopping at thrift stores, the benefit of donating, and how these organizations help disadvantaged, recovering and abused men, women and children.

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Thrift Store Fashion Find 2.21.15

This Foundry thrift store find was a pure fluke! I went there to look for something - actually anything for a party I was attending that night. I found nothing for the party, however I found some great spring and summer pieces at wonderful prices. I didn't realize until I got in line to check out that everything I bought were Yellow and White and Orange ticketed - except two (blue ticket) items. They were either 25% (orange), 50% (yellow) or 80% (white) off the ticketed price.

I bought...

1 Heirloom Cardigan Sweater - $0.60 (White Ticket)
1 Pair of Ponte Knit Pants - $1.49 (Orange Ticket)
1 Halter Maxi Dress $3.50 (Yellow Ticket)
1 Button-front Print Dress - $1.40 (White Ticket)
1 Leather-illusion Tank Top - $1.00 (Yellow Ticket)
1 Linen Drawstring Maxi Skirt - $4.99 (Blue Ticket)
1 Floral A-Line Skirt - $1.00 (Yellow Ticket)
1 Pair Mid-heel Metallic Pumps - $1.99 (Blue Ticket)

Grand total - $17.57

I love that halter maxi dress! It's something different for me.

Two outfits right there!

Should have tried these on before I bought them - oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment