I go to local thrift stores (primarily non-profit) and usually bring home a large quantity of department store and designer clothing and shoes by spending only $30-$45 and a few hours looking for fashion items to be worn with my existing wardrobe.


The goal is to is to inform women of the fashion affordability of shopping at thrift stores, the benefit of donating, and how these organizations help disadvantaged, recovering and abused men, women and children.

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Home Shopping does it to me again!

Watching QVC as a styling muse and Denim and Co. had a clearance price on pull-on jeans for $26.24 with $3.00 shipping and handling. Since it appears that my waist and abdominal area are not shaping up with the rest of my body - I have to make accommodations. So I thought - I'll try them.


These jeans are called "How Smooth" Straight Leg Jeans. Perfect to wear with a form fitting tunic.

And while I was on QVC.com I remembered that I need a dress for a conference banquet and found this Clinton Kelly dress on clearance for $34.92. The gathered waist and pockets actually hide my abdominal issues.

It has a gathered waist, side pockets and an exposed zipper in the back. I already know how to dress-it-up and dress-it-down.   
I think this completes my travel wardrobe for the season - hopefully (;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment