I go to local thrift stores (primarily non-profit) and usually bring home a large quantity of department store and designer clothing and shoes by spending only $30-$45 and a few hours looking for fashion items to be worn with my existing wardrobe.


The goal is to is to inform women of the fashion affordability of shopping at thrift stores, the benefit of donating, and how these organizations help disadvantaged, recovering and abused men, women and children.

Sunday, December 6, 2015

It Was a Great Mission-Possible Shopping Trip

A couple of weeks ago I went to Mission Possible just because it was a beautiful Saturday to get out of the house, and boy did I find some great pieces for $76.00 (would have been cheaper if I had brought my MP coupon from the phone book)...

Always wanted a red denim skirt.

This is a rockin' tee!

Great tops to wear with dark jeans

Isn't this a great outfit with that tee!
I'm in love with that floral dress and the shoes look like new.

No comments:

Post a Comment