I go to local thrift stores (primarily non-profit) and usually bring home a large quantity of department store and designer clothing and shoes by spending only $30-$45 and a few hours looking for fashion items to be worn with my existing wardrobe.


The goal is to is to inform women of the fashion affordability of shopping at thrift stores, the benefit of donating, and how these organizations help disadvantaged, recovering and abused men, women and children.

Sunday, February 21, 2016

The newest addition to my dress wardrobe


I bought this French terry dress from Avon.com on sale for $17.99. I can see myself wearing it with black tights and booties now, and bare-legged with a cute wedge mule or ballerina shoe in the Spring.

Sierra French Terry Dress
I love the zip pockets!

No comments:

Post a Comment