I go to local thrift stores (primarily non-profit) and usually bring home a large quantity of department store and designer clothing and shoes by spending only $30-$45 and a few hours looking for fashion items to be worn with my existing wardrobe.


The goal is to is to inform women of the fashion affordability of shopping at thrift stores, the benefit of donating, and how these organizations help disadvantaged, recovering and abused men, women and children.

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Outfit of the Week 9.7.14

I bought two of this week's pieces from the most unlikely place - Avon. I'm a former Avon representative and was my best customer (which is why I quit). The two-tone sweater and suede wedges are Avon products, the blue and white top and the knotted silver necklace are Liz Claiborne, and the pants (the only thrift store find in this outfit) is Lane Bryant.

Great fall transition outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment