I go to local thrift stores (primarily non-profit) and usually bring home a large quantity of department store and designer clothing and shoes by spending only $30-$45 and a few hours looking for fashion items to be worn with my existing wardrobe.


The goal is to is to inform women of the fashion affordability of shopping at thrift stores, the benefit of donating, and how these organizations help disadvantaged, recovering and abused men, women and children.

Saturday, June 27, 2015

HSN.com Fashion Therapy 6.27.15

I'm not sure if I was feeling something emotional or what - but I had the urge to look on HSN.com today. All day Thursday they had a Buy Bye Bye sale with lots of clothing, accessories and designer shoes at ridiculous prices and shipping and handling charges. I was tempted on a pair of Iman skinny jeans for $14.95 with $1.99 S/H - but didn't do it. Unfortunately, I fell into temptation today, but I didn't do too bad. I hope everything fits when they arrive next week.


 DG2 by Diane Gilman Brushed Stretch Twill Skinny Jean
DG2 by Diane Gilman Twill Stretch Skinny Jean
(Coral) $9.95 + $1.99 S/H


This Lyric Culture "Jumpin' Jack Flash" bootie was something I've been coveting for the last few months. They actually were priced $10.00 higher the last time I was on HSN.com, so I acted fast to buy them when I noticed the reduced price.

Lyric Culture "Jumpin' Jack Flash" Pull On Ankle Bootie
This bootie was originally priced $149.90, but I got it for $34.95 + $6.21 S/H

Lyrics from the Rolling Stones song "Jumpin' Jack Flash" are printed on the heel plate.


Lyric Culture "Jumpin' Jack Flash" Pull On Ankle Bootie
This is such a cool boot...Can't wait to wear them in the fall!


No comments:

Post a Comment