I go to local thrift stores (primarily non-profit) and usually bring home a large quantity of department store and designer clothing and shoes by spending only $30-$45 and a few hours looking for fashion items to be worn with my existing wardrobe.


The goal is to is to inform women of the fashion affordability of shopping at thrift stores, the benefit of donating, and how these organizations help disadvantaged, recovering and abused men, women and children.

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Outfit of the week 8.10.14

The Grace by Dane Lewis skirt is the only thrift store find in this week's picture. The 3/4 sleeve black cardigan sweater is a rare buy from Chadwick's online clearance that I've had for several years (I know it was for less than $20.00). The black and ivory tank shirt is a clearance rack find from Target for $3.00.

I looked up the designer of the skirt and I couldn't find anything. It appears that this designer's clothing usually ends up on eBay and online discount stores. It's unfortunate, because the quality and the stretch in that skirt is great. I would love to find a brick and mortar store that sells more of their clothing. But for $6.98 at The Foundry - I'm not complaining.



I wear this outfit with black kitten-heel pumps and a bold silver bracelet & ring

No comments:

Post a Comment