I go to local thrift stores (primarily non-profit) and usually bring home a large quantity of department store and designer clothing and shoes by spending only $30-$45 and a few hours looking for fashion items to be worn with my existing wardrobe.


The goal is to is to inform women of the fashion affordability of shopping at thrift stores, the benefit of donating, and how these organizations help disadvantaged, recovering and abused men, women and children.

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Coupons for Mission Possible Bargain Centers

Recently, I received my Yellow Pages (YP) telephone book at my front door and I tend to look at the back of the book for coupons. This year's coupons are from Mission Possible.

Once I saw them, I immediately tore them out of the book then located a couple other YP books and took them too. They don't expire for a year - so I have a year's worth of thrift store coupons for Mission Possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment