I go to local thrift stores (primarily non-profit) and usually bring home a large quantity of department store and designer clothing and shoes by spending only $30-$45 and a few hours looking for fashion items to be worn with my existing wardrobe.


The goal is to is to inform women of the fashion affordability of shopping at thrift stores, the benefit of donating, and how these organizations help disadvantaged, recovering and abused men, women and children.

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Thrift Store Fashion Find 10.4.14

Today was a half price sale at Lovelady and if course I had to go and take a friend. I made a decision to keep my spending limit to $20, since I had made so many non-thrift store purchases recently. Happily, I was under budget spending only $13.46. My friend spent over $75 and bought many pairs of shoes and boots. Lovelady also gave away free hot dogs, chips and sodas...a great sale and free food is a good way to spend a Saturday morning!

Tan Suede Booties $3.99, Grey Suede & Patent Mary Jane $3.49, Brown Pumps $3.49, Sweater $2.49

No comments:

Post a Comment