I go to local thrift stores (primarily non-profit) and usually bring home a large quantity of department store and designer clothing and shoes by spending only $30-$45 and a few hours looking for fashion items to be worn with my existing wardrobe.


The goal is to is to inform women of the fashion affordability of shopping at thrift stores, the benefit of donating, and how these organizations help disadvantaged, recovering and abused men, women and children.

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Outfit of the week 10.26.14

This week's outfit has only one thrift store item - the red velvet shoes. The heather gray ponte jacket is from Target, The red top from Penney's, the gray ponte pants from Sears outlet and the purse is a family antique (my mom's great aunt).

I receive a lot of compliments when I wear this purse - and it's at least 65 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment