I go to local thrift stores (primarily non-profit) and usually bring home a large quantity of department store and designer clothing and shoes by spending only $30-$45 and a few hours looking for fashion items to be worn with my existing wardrobe.


The goal is to is to inform women of the fashion affordability of shopping at thrift stores, the benefit of donating, and how these organizations help disadvantaged, recovering and abused men, women and children.

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Boots

After a very rainy and Spring-like December, the cold has crept in and finally I can wear my boots. I have several pair (the majority bought from Thrift stores) with various heel heights and toe shapes. Black and brown are the only colors I currently own and booties (ankle-length boots) are my staple style. Last year I owned more boots than I needed to have, so I got rid of three pair just to deliver myself from the guilt. But I must admit that I would love a pair that goes to or above my knee - but that’s not going to happen because I have large calves and knees.  So I’ll wear the boots I have!




No comments:

Post a Comment